Wednesday, May 29, 2013

HomeGrown Terrorist - In Out Own Backyard.

THIS WILL SHOCK YOU!  MUSLIM TERRORIST CAMPS IN OUR OWN BACKYARD.  

This video will show you where they are.  I live 135 miles away from one.  Close enough for them to poison our drinking water.  Close enough to have a hidden missile to launch on a campus, or on top of my very house.  is this really what we allow in our Great Nation.  Because I have a problem with this, some may label me a racist.  I am far from it.  Gays go ahead get married, any religion, fine with me.  If your religious builds faith on things like Jihad, or bombing people, or teaching children to kill, then I am so a racist against you.  

These people befriend prisoners, rapists, murderers.  These people commit crime because they are lost.  They get found by these Muslims for a reason.  To be used.  I'm sick of all this political correctness for these people.  I refuse to shut up about them just because some may be peaceful.  Heck I heard some Muslims are disgusted with  what their own religion has turned into.  

WATCH THIS DOCUMENTARY #2  AND   WAKE UP!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment